This standard is about communicating to colleagues your vision for the individual pages of a trading website. This standard is for you if you are responsible for deciding how web pages should be laid out, albeit within the constraints of the existing house style and brand values. You need to communicate your ideas and requirements to colleagues who have specialist skills such as copywriting, graphic design, digital imaging and the uploading of assets onto a website.
1. Determine e-commerce website functionality
2. Identify e-commerce hardware and software architecture
3. Design e-commerce solutions
4. Create e-commerce solutions
5. Evaluate e-commerce solutions
6. Describe and explain the elements of e-commerce in relation to a business.
7. Investigate the use of e-commerce for your business.
For full transcript (including answers) download here: